C. Links To Other Websites
The tasmaniacabins.com.au website may contain links to third party websites. tasmaniacabins.com.au does not sponsor or endorse the operators or content of any linked websites. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, tasmaniacabins.com.au makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any linked websites, material or products or services.
D. Standard Supplier Terms & Conditions
2. All applications for accommodation and travel or for other products or services made via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website are subject to and must comply with tasmaniacabins.com.au’s normal approval criteria, and any further conditions notified by tasmaniacabins.com.au to you from time to time or on the tasmaniacabins.com.au website.
E. tasmaniacabins.com.au Product Information and Acquisition of Products and Services
1. The tasmaniacabins.com.au website contains both information of a general nature about tasmaniacabins.com.au and tasmaniacabins.com.au’s products and services, and also enables you to purchase and pay for certain travel or other related products and services online.
2. Where the tasmaniacabins.com.au website enables you to purchase travel products or services online:
a. we may enter into a binding contract for the provision of travel or other related products or services through a process in which tasmaniacabins.com.au makes an electronic offer via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website and you electronically communicate your acceptance of that offer via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website;
b. tasmaniacabins.com.au may act on and process all completed electronic instructions, messages, requests or communications issued or transmitted to tasmaniacabins.com.au via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website (each an “Electronic Instruction”) without further confirmation from or reference to you; and
c. tasmaniacabins.com.au may treat an Electronic Instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such Electronic Instruction, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such Electronic Instruction.
3. In order to acquire travel products and services via the tasmaniacabins.com.au, you must be at least 18 years of age.
4. You must be the credit card holder for any travel products and services which you attempt to acquire via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website.
5. Creating a binding contract with tasmaniacabins.com.au via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website is a two step process:
6. The first step is to create or compile an itinerary or schedule containing the products or services you wish to acquire. Upon completion or selection by you of all required products and\or services, the tasmaniacabins.com.au website may provide you with a quote and availability guide for the products and services selected.
7. If you wish to acquire the travel products or services selected then, upon completion by you of all required details, you must accept the quote and a binding agreement will be created, with a corresponding tasmaniacabins.com.au booking number assigned.
8. When entering into a contract via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, you will be taken to have communicated your acceptance to an offer from tasmaniacabins.com.au only when:
a. the Electronic Instruction containing the acceptance from you enters and is recorded in the relevant tasmaniacabins.com.au database;
b. a record is created and stored in the relevant tasmaniacabins.com.au database; and
c. an tasmaniacabins.com.au booking number is generated by the tasmaniacabins.com.au database.
9. The parties will not be bound by the terms of a contract created via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website until the Electronic Instruction containing the acceptance from you to tasmaniacabins.com.au’s offer has been received by tasmaniacabins.com.au in the manner specified in this clause.
10. You acknowledge that the transmission of your acceptance through an Electronic Instruction may not be received by tasmaniacabins.com.au in accordance with this clause for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including, but not limited to, mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications or electronic failure. You further acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, tasmaniacabins.com.au is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an Electronic Instruction through the tasmaniacabins.com.au website or any failure to receive an Electronic Instruction for whatever reason.
11. Where a transaction is entered into between tasmaniacabins.com.au and you via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, a booking number will be issued by tasmaniacabins.com.au. However, a binding agreement between us is not conditional on the issuance or receipt by you of a booking number. Therefore, the failure by you to receive a booking number via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website does not invalidate or otherwise prejudice the existence of a contract or transaction entered into using the tasmaniacabins.com.au website.
12. tasmaniacabins.com.au may issue a paper confirmation of the products or services acquired by you. The existence of a binding contract is not conditional on tasmaniacabins.com.au issuing, or you receiving, a paper confirmation of the transaction.
13. You are responsible for ensuring that you receive a booking number and should contact tasmaniacabins.com.au if one is not received.
F. Information, Features, Packages, & Programs
1. The tasmaniacabins.com.au website may contain or make available various tools, packages, software programs, fare-finders, games or other features. The tasmaniacabins.com.au website may also contain helpful hints, travel tips, travel advice, or other information or material.
2. Whilst tasmaniacabins.com.au has made every effort to ensure that any such features or information as described in (1) above are accurate and free from defect, tasmaniacabins.com.au does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, correctness or completeness of these features, which are provided on an “as is” basis. The use by you of any of these features or any information provided by tasmaniacabins.com.au is entirely at your own risk.
1. All payments for any travel or related products or services acquired via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website must be made in full by clear funds before the booking will be accepted, processed and acted on by tasmaniacabins.com.au.
2. Unless provided for otherwise, all payments referred to in (1) above are to be made by credit card issued in your name (Visa or MasterCard). You must therefore provide tasmaniacabins.com.au with all required credit card details. tasmaniacabins.com.au may securely store your credit card number for security and verification purposes, or as part of your profile if you request tasmaniacabins.com.au to do so.
H. Prices and Invoice Errors
1. tasmaniacabins.com.au endeavours to ensure that all prices listed on the tasmaniacabins.com.au website are accurate and up-to-date. However, due to increases in supplier rates, tasmaniacabins.com.au reserves the right, up to and including the date of departure, to adjust any fees, charges or prices as necessary, even if the products or services acquired have been paid for in full, to reflect such cost increases passed onto tasmaniacabins.com.au.
2. tasmaniacabins.com.au reserves the right to correct any errors in fees, charges, rates or prices quoted or billed, even if the products or services acquired have been paid for in full.
I. Cancellation Charges and Alterations
tasmaniacabins.com.au reserves the right to charge you a $55 fee for each alteration or variation to a travel product or service once that product or service has been booked.
J. Refunds For Unused Services
tasmaniacabins.com.au will not issue you with a refund for any tours, meals, sightseeing vouchers, coupons, transfers, pre-paid accommodation, theatre tickets or other tour services which are not used or utilised for any reason, including for reasons beyond your control such as illness, strikes or acts of God.
K. Lost or Destroyed Documents
Unless agreed otherwise, any lost or destroyed tickets, vouchers, coupons or travel documents can not be replaced or refunded.
L. Variation to Product or Services
Due to reasons beyond tasmaniacabins.com.au’s control, tasmaniacabins.com.au may be forced to amend or alter a travel and/or accommodation reservation or booking, even if the products or services affected have been confirmed by tasmaniacabins.com.au or paid in full tasmaniacabins.com.au will notify you as soon as practicable after tasmaniacabins.com.au becomes aware of the need for an amendment or alteration to your travel and/or accommodation reservation or booking and will propose alternate products, services or arrangements which are of the same standard as those originally booked. You must, as soon as possible after such notification by tasmaniacabins.com.au, elect to either:
1. accept tasmaniacabins.com.au’s proposed alternate products, services or arrangements; or
2. receive a refund of all monies paid to tasmaniacabins.com.au for the affected products or services, except for any amount which is withheld by a product or service provider other than tasmaniacabins.com.au.
Failure to notify tasmaniacabins.com.au of your election within a reasonable time frame will be taken as an acceptance of tasmaniacabins.com.au’s proposed alternate products, services or arrangements.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information is free from error, tasmaniacabins.com.au does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this Website. All information is subject to change without notice. tasmaniacabins.com.au does not guarantee that the tasmaniacabins.com.au website or any third party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the tasmaniacabins.com.au website will be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those which can not be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
N. Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, tasmaniacabins.com.au, and its trustees, directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the services provided by tasmaniacabins.com.au through the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, any Material on this Website, any third party material, or from access to the tasmaniacabins.com.au website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
The liability of tasmaniacabins.com.au for breach of a condition or warranty implied by law, and which cannot be excluded, is limited, to the extent possible and at tasmaniacabins.com.au’s option, to the supply of the goods or services again, the repair of the goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
P. Availability of the tasmaniacabins.com.au website
1. As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the tasmaniacabins.com.au website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that you have alternate contingency plans in place to enable you to conduct travel or other transactions by other means should the tasmaniacabins.com.au website be unavailable.
3. tasmaniacabins.com.au may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of the tasmaniacabins.com.au website. tasmaniacabins.com.au may withdraw the tasmaniacabins.com.au website at any time and without notice to you.
Q. Trade Marks and Copyright
1. Copyright in the Material on this Website is owned or licensed by tasmaniacabins.com.au.
2. Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Material on this Website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no Material on this Website may be copied, reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific written consent of tasmaniacabins.com.au.
3. Third party trade marks are trade marks of the respective third parties.
R. Use of the tasmaniacabins.com.au website
You must not:
1. use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, or any of the content contained within, without tasmaniacabins.com.au’s prior written permission;
2. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the tasmaniacabins.com.au website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
3. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the tasmaniacabins.com.au website; or
4. reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the tasmaniacabins.com.au website.
1. All prices listed on the tasmaniacabins.com.au website are in Australian dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
2. This agreement, the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, and the acquisition of products and services via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, are governed by the laws of Tasmania, Australia.
3. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania, Australia, and courts of appeal from them, for determining any dispute concerning this agreement, the tasmaniacabins.com.au website, or the acquisition of products and services via the tasmaniacabins.com.au website.
4. You irrevocably waive any objection to the venue of any legal process on the basis that the process has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
U. Linking to tasmaniacabins.com.au
Please contact us if you would like to link to any part of the tasmaniacabins.com.au website.